Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 2 - Surprisingly, I'm still alive

Today is the second day of my 100 burpees for 30 days challenge. I had to get ready for the upcoming week, so I decided to get all my burpees done at once today and guess what? I DID IT!!

No, I'm not a robot. I had to take several breathing/heart attack avoidance breaks, but I kept pushing myself and managed to keep talking myself through the motions until I got them all done.

I am pretty proud of myself today, but I also know I'm not out of the woods yet. After all, this is only the second day of my challenge. Thankfully, I'm pretty good at living one day at a time.

I will keep a diary of this challenge on this blog. I'm sure things will start to get interesting when others decide to join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment