Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 8-to Day 11 - Away, Offline and Outside!

I had a great 4 days weekend and my little one and I went to Banff, Alberta and we spent lots of time outside!

We enjoyed the Hot Springs. It was the first time in the Hot Springs for both of us. We were in the water for about 1 hour and it was really great!

We also rode the Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain. I had been a few times before, but Mia had not been. We stated walking to the weather station (Lots of stairs...) and about halfway there, Mia wanted me to pick her up! I also had a backpack to carry...soooo I put her on my shoulders and went all the way to the weather station and back. She weighs 30 lbs and the backpack was probably around 5 lbs. I got a great workout out of this little experiment!

We also walked all around town to visit the shops. Our last activity was a horse drawn sleigh ride. It was also very nice, but it was pretty chilly. Thank goodness we had blankets to keep us warm and we were dressed in our snow-suits.






Overall a great weekend, although I didn't get my 100 burpees a day done, I made sure I was out and about the entire time. We had a wonderful time and we definitely will plan on another extra long weekend again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment