Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day 5 - Weigh In tomorrow

I peaked this morning to see if my weight has gone down in the past week...My actual weekly weigh in is only tomorrow morning, but I was curious. Typically I found that if I work out more than 3 days a week, the scale either does not go down or may even go up!!

This morning's weigh in wasn't totally discouraging, but also not very motivating to keep working out...I lost....drum roll please...0 lbs 0 ounces. It stayed the same as last week. Soooooo, we'll see what tomorrow brings I guess :)

100 more burpees completed today folks! I have actually improved my sets and can now complete 25 burpees in 1 set. That's quite an improvement from 5 days ago where I thought I'd die after doing 2!

Have a great night!!

1 comment:

  1. This is impressive. Best of luck to you. What a creative challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete