Monday 13 February 2012

Day 3 - Oh my!! What was I thinking?!?

Most of us make excuses to explain why we don't work out more. Not enough time is usually one of those excuses for me. I am now realising that yes, time is an easy thing to waste...

Typically on week nights, after the little one is sleeping, I turn on the TV to catch up on my PVR'd shows, but tonight, I did not turn it on. Instead, I decided I had to complete these darn burpees before going to bed.

To be honest, I really didn't feel like even doing even 1 set. All my muscles are aching right now...
ALL OF THEM!! But...I have set out to complete this challenge and I have announced it to many of my co-workers, even sharing this blog address to them. Why?!? To make myself accountable to myself...while others keep me in line as well :)

At the end of the day, I think this whole "getting healthier" journey is about being honest with yourself and feeling good about your accomplishments. This challenge for me is also about setting a seemingly unachievable goal for myself and getting there...one excruciating burpee at a time. 

All this to say...I completed my daily 100!!

Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment