Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 4 - V Day

Today is Valentine's Day and I ate a Bliss Red Velvet Cupcake....and it was totally worth the 350 calories!
I've been eating 1200 calories a day during my weight loss journey....and I've lost 23 lbs since Sept 2011.

Last September my friend told me about this website called "MyFitnessPal" and I started using this free site to log my daily calorie intake. She told me she lost weight the only way there is to lose weight. Eating right and exercising. she also told me it's all about "calories in and calories out". At the time I thought, Really?!? It's not that simple, but now I have a better understanding of what she was saying.

Yes, I ate a cupcake today, but with my daily exercise routine and my good food choices (other than the cupcake), I still did not go over my daily 1200 calorie budget. I guess it is really all about balance.

And if you're wondering.... I completed my daily 100 burpees again today!!! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment